Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful that my youngest brother, Rusty, is now my brother in Christ! Last week, he met with Pastor Harry who led him to the Lord! Hallelujah! My family has been praying for this for such a long time. Now, with the exception of Amy Beth, all of my immediate family (parents, siblings, husband, children) know the Lord as their personal Savior! Hallelujah! What a blessing!

Now, on a shallow note. (That seems to be my theme for these Thankful Thursdays - a deep and a shallow one) I am thankful for the new bag I bought earlier this week. I'll have more on that later. Oh, I'm also thankful for being able to go to the Southern Women's Show with my mom and new sister-in-law later today! It will be so much fun!

3 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

That is SO awesome about your brother! PTL!

I had a lot of catching up on your blog to do. That's so cool that Darrell just got married. I love the wedding pics.

Rachel said...

That is amazing!! God has really been at work in your family lately! I am so thrilled for you!

Ann Marie said...

that IS so wonderful!! and it was great to talk with him some in college group sunday school!