Monday, December 22, 2008

A Roach by Any Other Name...

David is always asking, "What's that smell?" I usually can't answer because I don't smell anything. He must have the most sensitive nose in the world.

Tonight as I was brushing his teeth, he said, "What's that smell?" I replied with my usual I don't know. He then told me it smelled like a roach. I told him that I was not aware that roaches had a smell. He said, "Well, dead ones do." I don't EVEN want to know how he knows that.

I really just blogged about this because I wanted to use the title! : )

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh yikes. As if I needed any more reason to hate roaches - DEAD ROACHES HAVE THEIR OWN SMELL!!! I can assure you that unlike David, I will never know what that smell is.

I do remember David asking you that at lunch. That's too cute! I love kid's quirks! :D