Monday, October 20, 2008

Amy Beth's Dress

Here are some pictures of Amy Beth in her dress - the "name-brand" dress. I took these after we came home from church and lunch, so she was very tired, and was more interested in chewing on that yellow thing than looking cute for the camera. Go figure.



This is the dress and hat without the dress-coat.



This is with the dress-coat, which I liked much better.



The boys said they didn't like the hat because it made her look like a chef, and she was a baby - not a chef.


So what do you think? Not bad for $25, but still way more than I usually pay for clothes at Kids' Market.

3 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

That is SO cute! And I am cracking up at the boys comment about the hat:) Too funny!

~Amanda~ said...

Awww, I think it's precious!! She's adorable!!

Poet4Him77 said...

She looks like an American Girl... err Baby.