Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Template!

So you probably already noticed - I changed my template for my blog. I originally chose the sky because of the title of my blog "Of Heaven and Earth" - and the template was the sky, which made me think Heaven. However, I wasn't liking it because it seemed too pale. I noticed as I go around reading my friends' blogs, the ones whose layouts I really liked were those with a darker colored background. I also didn't like the way that background color washed out the pictures I would post. So I went template hunting, and this is the one I liked the most.

So tell me. Did you prefer the old layout, or do you like this best? Let me know!

5 comments:

Poet4Him77 said...

Love the dots... but the yellow font is kinda hard to read. Did you have another choice? Maybe white?

One day, when I have a lot of time of my hands, I need to update my blog.

Lindsay said...

I like this one! Very cute.

Rachel said...

I love it! I do love polka dots!

Greta said...

I like this one too!

Jaci Spain said...

Very cute! And happy:)