Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag, You're It!

This is a game of blog tag. I have been tagged by my friend, Meredith. Her blog is Strength in the Struggle.

Here are the rules:


1) Link to the person who tagged you.


2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).


3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).


4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.


5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.


6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


6 Random things about me:


1) I kept my middle name when I got married. Why? Because I love my middle name, Hope, and the story behind it, and because my maiden name and married name sound creepy together - Jennifer Webb Weed


2) I can touch my nose with my tongue.


3) I wanted to marry Jon Spain....in K-5.


4) I never wanted to have kids until I started dating Preston.


5) I LOVE Steven Curtis Chapman!!!!! I listen to him almost exclusively.


6) I am having a hard time typing this because I have a baby in my lap whose favorite game lately is kicking anything within reach of her feet, which at the moment, are my hands and the keyboard. (She just woke up from a nap.) - Hey, it may not be interesting, but it is random!


I am going to tag:
Rachel

Amanda C

Jaci

Tim

Greta

Jarrod

4 comments:

Poet4Him77 said...

My family and I always call you, "Jennifer Webb Weed". haha Sorry, my friend!

Jaci Spain said...

I am CRACKING UP at #3! And I will do my best to get my tag post done today:)

Rachel said...

Sorry I haven't done this yet. My blog has been so full lately anyway I think I'm already overwhelming my readers. But I will try to do this next week when I get back!

Greta said...

I realized I may have sounded rude in my explanation about being tagged. I hope you didn't take it that way! (I just figure people get tired of hearing random things about me b/c it seems like I've posted like that quite a few times ;)).

Anyway, memes are just these type things where you give random facts about yourself or tell your favorite something or other, or where you were 10 years ago, etc.
Check this out...
http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/101/2006/10/what_is_a_meme.html